Magnetic Log Scales
Measure the height of each cut with an adhesive log scale. Simply attaches to your sawmill frame. Made of tough vinyl material with a strong magnetic back. Will stick to metal and plastic. Yellow background with black lettering. Each scale has a total two measurement systems; one on the left and one on the right.
These will work for logs up to 36"
There are three different scale types you can choose from:
- 1" & 4/4 Scale - one side has a true scale measurement broken into 1/4" increments, next to that is a 4/4 scale where each line takes into account the blade thickness, so the 1" mark actually measures 1-3/16" and once you make your cut you are left with roughly a 1-1/8" board.
- 5/4 & 6/4 Scale - the 1" mark on the 5/4 scale will measure 1-1/2" and on the 6/4 scale the 1" mark will measure 1-3/4"
- 1" & 2" Scale - the 1" mark on 1" scale measures 1-1/16" and the 1" mark on the 2" scale measures 2-1/16"
- Cross Tie Scale - it is marked to make either a 6", 7", 8", or 9" cross tie cut. Numbers start at the top
- Numbers that starting at the top and increasing as they go down
Choose the type of scale you would like from the drop down menu.
Cooksaw.com is dedicated to the security of your personal and financial data. Our 'Checkout', 'Cart' and 'Profile' pages are transmitted and secured by 256bit encryption, which is identical to what your bank uses.